To set up user Roles, you need to first select an Organization where you want to create your Roles.
Let's click on the top menu and select “Roles.” Roles are defined by Project. Make sure that you are in the right Project before you create a new role.
You can use the predefined Roles: Developer and Stakeholder. Or you can modify them as you prefer or create a new one.
Let’s create a new user Role. Click on “Create,” and give a name to the new Role. Then, choose the Permissions that you want to assign tothe role. Currently, we can set up permissions for Performance, Pipelines and API Tokens. For every permission, you can specify what actions are allowed. There are four actions: Read, Create, Update and Delete. After you select the Permissions, click on “Create”.
- Metrics: CPU and RAM Metrics of your Environment.
- Logs: Logs of all events of your Environment.
- Application: A manifest file that is extracted from a repository of the Application defines how the Applications hould run, including resource requirements, networking, the number of replicas etc.
- Runtime: An Environment where an Application is designed to run within.
- Environment: A space to deploy applications and it is associated with a team. In Kubernetes terms, it is anamespace <accountId_teamId_name>. An Environment has an associated Resource.
We have successfully created a new Role!